I mean, stains bug me as a general rule, but since one of the keys to stain removal is immediate action, I'm ok if I know it's there. I can handle it. I may not like it, but I can handle it.
But a surprise stain, especially if someone else knew and I'm the only one surprised by it, gets me mad. I feel like I'm just set up for failure.
This year alone, looking back, I've figured out:
- How to get gum out of pretty much everything.
- How to get chocolate milk off a car roof.
- How to get crayon off a faux fur boot.
- How to get dry erase marker off clothes.
- How to clean leather seats.
- How to get ground in dirt off stuffed animals.
I feel like that list can go on and on. From pee to hot chocolate to ground in crumbs, I have dealt with it.
the silver lining? I have become something of a stain expert. So maybe all these surprises are worth it after all!